For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.Please note:
The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Age is determined at the time of travel with a valid, government-issued ID.Complimentary snacks and drinks on the private beach and at Aquapark Atlantida include:
• Doner kebabs and hot dogs on the Promenade (10 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
• Burgers, beer, nonalcoholic beverages, juices, coffee, cappuccinos and hot chocolate at the pool bar (10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
• Cookies, sweets, fornetti, soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer and wine at the Philipopolis Cafe (10 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
• Ice cream at Galateria next to Philipopolis Cafe (10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).
• Beer, soft drinks, coffee and tea at the pool bar at Aquapark Atlantida (10 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
• Fornetti, ice cream and popcorn at Aquapark Atlantida (10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).
• Bulgarian alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks at the Animation Hall Broadway (8-11 p.m.).
Full-day walking tour of Nessebar:
• Please note:
All sightseeing is from the outside of buildings. No entrance fees are included. You may enter buildings at your own expense during free time.
• This activity involves extensive walking outdoors, including over uneven ground and up and down some stairs. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your doctor prior to booking travel.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
• Please note:
Children ages 17 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult during this tour. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Itinerary activities are subject to change due to weather conditions and may run in reverse order. Platinum dinner sample menu:
• Village salad.
• Mixed starters (1 plate per 4 guests).
• Big plate with knuckle, saw, Karenza, sarmi
(chicken fillet wrapped in bacon), pork breast, Serbian sausage with melted cheese, homemade meatballs, grilled cheese and homemade potatoes.
• Homemade baked bread.
• Homemade biscuit cake.
(traditional Bulgarian alcohol).
• Soft drink.
• Mineral water.
• For children: shopska salad, chicken fillet with corn flakes, frites, biscuit cake and soft drink.